Alison Brown

Tinpan

Question

At Campion School Leamington Spa we are now setting individual students work if off with COVID symptoms. This work has to be set on the morning students are  off. Is there a way to save draft lessons without dates so that once I have a students name I only need to get the lesson from draft add the name and date. We were able to do this in the Firefly learning platform that the school used over the summer but I haven't been able to find out how to do it on frog.

Thanks

Alison Brown

1 answer to this question

Hi @Tinpan

When you talk about wanting to set work and have it not appear to students until the morning of, does the available from date not give you that flexibility?

available.PNG

Once assigned, you can edit the instructions, title and classes, as well as dates.

EDIT

Apologies, I've just checked your set up, Assign a page is only available in FrogLearn:

However, if you would prefer to prepare assignments in advance and only publish them to students on the morning of, I think the Assign Page function on a site is the closest to the option you describe:

https://www.frogeducation.com/community/training/homework/preparinghomeworkinadvance

Graham