Sign in to follow this  
pconkie

Two new widgets

Over the holidays I started looking at what was possible with FrogCode and Firebase (google's free database).

@Graham Quince has already done a tutorial on how you can use Firebase to display custom information inside frog, but I thought i'd go a little more into T&L tools.

My thoughts are here along with videos showing a couple of new widgets which I've just about finished testing with classes.

Paul

• Thanks 1

Show off!!! :P

Hey Adrian - that's your most positive post for months!  

How goes Gosforth? Hope new school year has started well.

We never did fill that Computer Science vacancy so guess who had to step in?! Don't suppose you do OCR GCSE do you?

I've moved this to showcase because these widgets are incredible.   Well done Paul.  Let me know if (when) you're happy for me to grab them and share.

16 hours ago, pconkie said:

Hey Adrian - that's your most positive post for months!  

How goes Gosforth? Hope new school year has started well.

We never did fill that Computer Science vacancy so guess who had to step in?! Don't suppose you do OCR GCSE do you?

Morning Paul...

I try to keep my positivity to a minimum....  so don't be expecting any more this month!! :P

Gosforth is ok...  well apart from Frog updating and breaking lots of things!!  We're almost Froglearn only...  only using Frog3 for workspaces and forms...  but I keep being told forms are being looked at and me and @Graham Quince have almost cracked workspaces....  so we'll see!!

So you now have a class of kids you can get to create all your Frog widgets....  no wonder you're always showing off!!  I'll have to ask and see if I can share....  we do have stuff but its not mine!! O.o

Everything go smoothly with your new timetable????