Comple Assignment button missing in split window / mobile view

paulmitchell1989

Question

3 answers to this question

Hi Paul, 

The complete assignment button has been moved for mobile devices to a sticky footer, but it looks like this missed the cutoff to get it into the release. I'm pushing here to get this into one of the upcoming hotfixes, so hopefully this will be sorted soon. I'll update you as soon as I know anything further.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, adamw said:

Hi Paul, 

The complete assignment button has been moved for mobile devices to a sticky footer, but it looks like this missed the cutoff to get it into the release. I'm pushing here to get this into one of the upcoming hotfixes, so hopefully this will be sorted soon. I'll update you as soon as I know anything further.

Doh!!

39 minutes ago, adamw said:

Hi Paul, 

@adamw If you could get it into Monday's hotfix that would be great! I had an SEN student in my office in a panic that he hadn't completed his homework as his internet window wasn't full screen