Page Template

pdurber

Question

Hi, is there any way of creating a "Page Template"? It's really annoying and time consuming to have to start from scratch each time I create a new page, which contains the same widgets (Text boxes, links, Tables etc.).

Also, is it possible to copy a page from one site to another. Again, it's a bit time consuming re-creating something that has already been done.

I have a member of staff making a mahoosive CPD site and he's getting quite irritated at not being able to copy and paste even the simplest widget.

6 answers to this question

30 minutes ago, pdurber said:

Hi, is there any way of creating a "Page Template"? It's really annoying and time consuming to have to start from scratch each time I create a new page, which contains the same widgets (Text boxes, links, Tables etc.).

Also, is it possible to copy a page from one site to another. Again, it's a bit time consuming re-creating something that has already been done.

I have a member of staff making a mahoosive CPD site and he's getting quite irritated at not being able to copy and paste even the simplest widget.

I would create a site....  create a page layed out as you want and hide it...  save it as a template!!  Then you have a site template and page template...   you can then create A new site and just duplicate the page template as you need it???  

Any help?

9 minutes ago, pdurber said:

I'd thought of that, but can't see how you duplicate the page. It's probably very simple, but I can't find that option when I create a new page.

Bit at the end of the page name...

image.png

• Thanks 1