FrogLearn Department Sites

C Wilson

Hi all

I'm just in the middle of refreshing and creating new department sites in FrogLearn and was wondering if there was somewhere to download nice background images and icons that would fit the new feature theme. I've had a quick nosy around the Frog Community section but can't see anything. The ones in @Edd's videos look smart (the history one especially) so I was wondering if there was a download available for me to use?

Thanks,
Chris

Hi @Graham Quince,

That's not what I meant! I've created the sites using the department template. I just meant is there anywhere to download the nice background images that Edd has used in his videos to make them look 'easier on the eye'. I'm sure in the past I recall there was a repository on Frog's community site to download subject background images?

Chris

• 2 weeks later...
On 17/08/2017 at 14:25, C Wilson said:

Hi @Graham Quince,

That's not what I meant! I've created the sites using the department template. I just meant is there anywhere to download the nice background images that Edd has used in his videos to make them look 'easier on the eye'. I'm sure in the past I recall there was a repository on Frog's community site to download subject background images?

Chris

Sorry Chris,

I've had to wait for some people to return from leave and unfortunately, @Edd is no longer working for Frog, so hunting down the graphics took longer than expected

I've created this site on the community with all the banners and icons we made for the templates

https://www.frogcommunity.com/graphics