My Frog - sneak peek

Graham Quince

Well thats good....  just had the update for Frogsnap iOS and Android....  seams the update is to make google accounts work!!!  Might have been useful to get the android version to be able to upload to assignment....  like the iOS one has done for a while!! 

But you already know that!! :P

• 2 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, mhamilton said:

Any update on how close they are to release Graham?  Need a Beta tester??? :D

Funny you should mention this today.  The app has just been submitted to both Google Play and Apple's App Store for approval. 

I'd have loved to offer out beta tests, but we've had to do it internally only I'm afraid - (technical reasons)

Totally understand.  in your past experience how long does it take for them to approve it?  Once approved will it be made available right away or will Frog wait to release with the next FrogLearn release.  Only asking as the Head has been excited about this app since I told him it was under development some time ago. :)

51 minutes ago, ADT said:

Which is?

We're aiming to get this out towards the end of next week, in time for the new Academic Year.

As you know, this is all subject to testing being successful (which we are currently in the middle of) but it is looking promising.

There will be comms sent out next week so you know when exactly to expect the release :D

16 hours ago, Matt said:

We're aiming to get this out towards the end of next week, in time for the new Academic Year.

As you know, this is all subject to testing being successful (which we are currently in the middle of) but it is looking promising.

There will be comms sent out next week so you know when exactly to expect the release :D

Talk about cutting it fine.... it would be nice to have a play around with the new layout...  update guides etc.............  before my Monday morning 15min frog update!

2 hours ago, ADT said:

Ok we have da Vinci release the My Frog App!!!O.o

Hi Adrian,

The MyFrog App is currently unavailable at the moment. There are some minor tweaks that our developers need to make.

We want to make sure the app is polished and at its most efficient for when it's released, therefore you should expect to see the app available for install on Google Play and the Apple Store by the end of next week, or early the week after at the very latest. 

You will be updated if anything does happen to change. I hope you are pleased with the new Frog Bar feature in our da Vinci release, and I look forward to hearing your thoughtss once the MyFrog app is available.

If I do not speak to you beforehand, have a great weekend!