FrogCode widget - My Notifications - UPDATED 1/4/21

Graham Quince

Based on requests from several schools and built with Tollbar Trust, My Notifications allows you to created a filtered list of just the Frog Notifications you are interested in.

https://www.frogeducation.com/community/frogcode/frogcode-showcase/mynotifications

notification settings.PNG

my notifications.PNG

There is a second widget on the page, which if included on an ePortfolio will send a notification to the ePortfolio recipient to let them know.  The notification uses the FDP to send the message - which might require enabling in Groups and Policies

groups.PNG

Pressing the button sends a generic.generic notification to the user, but the My Notifications widget can interpret this into a message and link.

UPDATE

Just letting you know that we spotted a bug in this widget yesterday.  A really simple fix, but it's probably worth updating.  The download link is updated.

Edited by Graham Quince
Highlighting an update

1 hour ago, Graham Quince said:

Ah, can you try again.  Updated the widget - it wasn't the latest version

Seems to be all good now ... when I click on a notification and it takes me to the assignment, it seems to freeze though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • Graham Quince changed the title to FrogCode widget - My Notifications - UPDATED 1/4/21