Wipe Notifications

ADT

Question

Morning.... 

I was just wondering if there was a quick way to wipe all notifications????  We roll over our year after the May half term...  and this year its looking to be a virtual roll over!!  So i wanted to make sure everything was fresh for the restart..  as you can imagine there has been a lot of experimenting going off so notifications have been flying around like mad!!

As usual thanks in advance!!!

Thanks

Adrian!

2 answers to this question

Hi Adrian,

Hope you are keeping well.

The notifications are managed by the end user, as the notifications are specific to each account. 

The end user can also control which notifications they receive via the "My Preferences > Notifications area. 

So in this case, they cannot be bulk deleted globally in this case, we have found that a lot of end users rely on Notifications to access certain elements of Frog, such as an assignment for example, so putting the notifications at an end user level helps with the user experience in Frog. 

We have a tutorial here that should provide end users with the knowledge of how notifications work in Frog:

https://www.frogeducation.com/community/training/widgetguides/n-q/notifications

I hope this helps for now but if you have any further questions about this, please do let me know.

Kindest regards,

Tom

49 minutes ago, Tom said:

Hi Adrian,

Hope you are keeping well.

The notifications are managed by the end user, as the notifications are specific to each account. 

The end user can also control which notifications they receive via the "My Preferences > Notifications area. 

So in this case, they cannot be bulk deleted globally in this case, we have found that a lot of end users rely on Notifications to access certain elements of Frog, such as an assignment for example, so putting the notifications at an end user level helps with the user experience in Frog. 

We have a tutorial here that should provide end users with the knowledge of how notifications work in Frog:

https://www.frogeducation.com/community/training/widgetguides/n-q/notifications

I hope this helps for now but if you have any further questions about this, please do let me know.

Kindest regards,

Tom

Hi Tom...  thanks for getting back to me!!  

Thats a shame... I was hoping to start a clean slate after our roll over!!!  I knew we couldn’t do it but I was hoping you could start your end...  like bulk closing assignments!!

Thanks for your help!