Masonry Gallery

Graham Quince

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi folks, brand new to FrogLearn, I've just been just downloading some of these fab widgets and I've tried to download the masonry gallery one, but whenever I click the download link a window pops up saying I have been logged out of Frog, I've tried logging back in to no avail, it just boots me out every time.. Has anybody else had this problem? It could very well be at my end with the school restrictions.

Many thanks

Chay  

• 1 year later...

Hi all, 

I was hoping somebody could help. We love the Masonry Gallery and use it extensively throughout our platform, but it unfortunately has some issues since the Beethoven release this week. Images only display in one column on the very left of the page. Any help with this would be much appreciated! 

Tessa from Finton House

Hi @Theres.Ilk,

This widget was sent to us from The Radclyffe School and I'll let them know there is an issue.

To be honest, It might be worth looking at the updated Image Carousel widget, which can display photos from a folder and in a gallery view too.

https://www.frogeducation.com/community/training/widgetguides/g-m/image-carousel

Graham

• 2 months later...