Embedding Quizzes

APrice

Hi All,

I was at the fantastic Frog17 conference last week and observed the lessons that people had been able to create on sites in Frog. This then got me thinking about how you take that to the next 'level' and embed your assessment into these directly. The quizzes in frog are a big feature of how pupils can access the learning and meet KPI's. How impressive would it be if after going through a lesson on Frog they could complete the relevant quiz that would have been assigned to pupils anyway but all on the same site. They would have their starter, core lesson content, extension tasks, plenary work all culminating into the ability to complete the quiz which would then directly go as evidence to that KPI.

Maybe this is an impossible vision or maybe not? Coders out there...is this possible? You'd just have the quiz feature without the games element. Is it just me that thinks this would be pretty awesome?

Any thoughts more than welcome or if anyone can actually do this better still!

• Like 1

I may be being a bit slow on the uptake....  but cant you already do that??  Create a site...  with your lesson content on....  include your quizzes etc...  and then assign the site???

Or am I missing something?

Lesson.jpg

Edited by ADT

1 hour ago, Graham Quince said:

We posted at the same time.

Unfortunately, you can only assign quizzes from Progression Charts to get the evidence back automatically.  Assigning a site isn't linked to the chart in the same way

Ah...  so this is a sending the data back to Frog Progress issue.... something we don't have so didn't realise it didn't!!