Assignments - Overview of Student Engagement

S Marcham

42 minutes ago, ADT said:

So i logged in a my staff account...  chose Year 9....  and got this...  The ICT i get....  the other stuff i dont??

Screen Shot 2020-04-27 at 10.50.18.png

That is because you have the "view all markbooks" role, so when you select year 9 - you are seeing all year 9 markbooks that everyone has made - not just you.  We could probably add a preference that limits it to only markbooks  you've created - that can be in version 2 ?

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, adamw said:

That is because you have the "view all markbooks" role, so when you select year 9 - you are seeing all year 9 markbooks that everyone has made - not just you.  We could probably add a preference that limits it to only markbooks  you've created - that can be in version 2 ?

Not now...  But still shows everything!!

image.png

41 minutes ago, ADT said:

Not now...  But still shows everything!!

image.png

I told you there'd be bugs ?

If you feel like being a test subject, see an updated version of the widget below:

0EB62D3F2001B1EC1AA79F98DF136A0FC39DA43CF271E66D.tgz

I put in some loaders and a preference that allows you to select only your own markbooks. After setting the preference and saving the widget you might have to refresh to get it to show. It's a bit odd for some reason ?

3 minutes ago, adamw said:

If you feel like being a test subject, see an updated version of the widget below:

0EB62D3F2001B1EC1AA79F98DF136A0FC39DA43CF271E66D.tgz 5.51 kB · 0 downloads

I put in some loaders and a preference that allows you to select only your own markbooks. After setting the preference and saving the widget you might have to refresh to get it to show. It's a bit odd for some reason ?

While you're digging around in the code base..... did you see my query?

https://forum.frogcommunity.com/index.php?/topic/2673-open-an-app/

Final piece of the puzzle so a very useful app can be released!

14 minutes ago, adamw said:

0EB62D3F2001B1EC1AA79F98DF136A0FC39DA43CF271E66D.tgz 5.51 kB · 2 downloads

I've just installed, but don't get anything in the drop down apart from 'Select'

49 minutes ago, adamw said:

0EB62D3F2001B1EC1AA79F98DF136A0FC39DA43CF271E66D.tgz 5.51 kB · 3 downloads

Works for me...

Screen Shot 2020-04-27 at 13.21.35.png

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, gbligh said:

Yes about 40!

3 minutes ago, ADT said:

Ive just given it two three HOD's....  the first one to get back to me has the same issue as George??

Any errors in the console?

20 minutes ago, gbligh said:

Yes about 40!

I've just spotted a bug - not sure if it's what is causing everyone's issues ,but the new one is attached below.

0EB62D3F2001B1EC1AA79F98DF136A0FC39DA43CF271E66D.tgz

Also, these are the required roles - in case any of them are missing for your staff.

fdp.academicyear.get

api.markbookmanager.view

api.markbookmanager.use

8 minutes ago, adamw said:

I've just spotted a bug - not sure if it's what is causing everyone's issues ,but the new one is attached below.

0EB62D3F2001B1EC1AA79F98DF136A0FC39DA43CF271E66D.tgz 5.5 kB · 0 downloads

Also, these are the required roles - in case any of them are missing for your staff.

fdp.academicyear.get

api.markbookmanager.view

api.markbookmanager.use

What does this fix??

31 minutes ago, ADT said:

On a slightly separate note...  do you have any idea why the Markbook Key Stage list is missing Year 13??   

Screen Shot 2020-04-27 at 14.42.30.png

Should only be if you're don't have any marbooks for year 13 that you have access to -- but again, could be bugs! Should we go for a fourth new version in one day!?

12 minutes ago, adamw said:

Should only be if you're don't have any marbooks for year 13 that you have access to -- but again, could be bugs! Should we go for a fourth new version in one day!?

Third isn’t your app... this is mark book!! 

5 minutes ago, adamw said:

Oh, my brain is failing today..

Check system prefs, make sure it's switched on, or add it if it's missing.

tags.PNG

Clearly we are working you to hard.....  By the way that fixed it!!!  Strangely i though i had already check it!!  But clearly ive been working to hard as well!!

1 minute ago, adamw said:

Did the new version help with this issue with the widget not working? If not, did you check to see that the roles I listed were switched on for those users?

@gbligh

have you tied turning your server off and on again?? 

1 hour ago, ADT said:

@adamw

So now youve got this "quick fix" when should we expect this to be added to the analytics app so it can be seen analysed by SLT by year group across all assignment..........

Friday???? ?

Thursday.

• Haha 2