When is a message not a message?

ADT

Question

So looking at my mark books….  there seams to be messages in each of my year 9 classes...  if I click on the message icon it  takes me to the assignment list...  but  I cant see any students with a blue dot on an assignment...  am I missing something???

image.png

7 answers to this question

Hi @ADT

The icon indicates that there are unread messages related to assignments within those Markbook's. If you open the Markbook and click on one of the columns it will then take you to that assignment and you will be able to find the unread message as a blue dot will appear next to the student. 

You should also be able to find further information regarding the assignment messaging by clicking the Help icon in Frog > Markbook > Assignment Messaging. 

If you have any issues or questions please let me know

Many Thanks 

Jay

3 minutes ago, Jay said:

Hi @ADT

The icon indicates that there are unread messages related to assignments within those Markbook's. If you open the Markbook and click on one of the columns it will then take you to that assignment and you will be able to find the unread message as a blue dot will appear next to the student. 

You should also be able to find further information regarding the assignment messaging by clicking the Help icon in Frog > Markbook > Assignment Messaging. 

If you have any issues or questions please let me know

Many Thanks 

Jay

Yep tried that....  no blue dots??

2 minutes ago, Jay said:

@ADT 

For example if you click into "09d/It1" on the row for J Dunn you will see that there is a blue dot which indicates the unread message. 

Many Thanks

screenshot.PNGJay

OK i didn't check that class...  but it says 4 messages...  and there is only one???  

5 minutes ago, Jay said:

Hi @ADT 

I will get a support ticket created for you regarding this and update you on the ticket regarding this issue.

Many Thanks 

Jay

I thought it was just something i wasn't doing hence putting it on here not on a ticket straight away!!  Thanks Jay!!