Can I produce a list of what is in the all Learning Lockers?

ann

Having spent a lot of time adding site links into the numerous learning lockers for all our subjects I would like to be able to produce a report on what is linked in each of them to check that they are all correct. The only way I can see to check them is to go into each leaning locker and check what is there. Obviously a time consuming project. Is there any way I can produce a list?

Thanks

Ann

Hi Ann, Frog Progress  can generate a number of different reports. The Progress Exports - Curriculum report will list the chosen subject's learning objectives and  include the number of files uploaded against each area of the Learning Locker from Teaching Resources, Learner Resources Exemplification - Approved /unapproved  and teaching notes. Is this the kind of information you were looking for? 

Hi Clare

Possibly. We only put links to FrogSites in the learning locker so I am looking for a list of what is in all the learning lockers so I can check the links are correct. Would that information be in the report?

Thanks

Hi Ann, although a report with this level of detail is not currently available as standard in Progress, I have referend the request onto our development team to review. I will email you with feedback as soon as they get back to me. 

• Thanks 1