Sending paper copies of work home to students

S Marcham

Hello, I hope everyone is doing okay and I know everyone is probably super busy, I have a quick question if anyone has time. Whilst students are working from home we are using assignments to set work, this seems the most efficient way (is anyone doing it differently?). However we still have a lot of students who need work sent home in paper packs - how are Frog schools doing this? Can frog make this any easier? or will teachers have to set work as an assignment then save their work on the school network drives for admin to access and print? Any other ideas? Thank you and take care

• Like 1

Thanks for the reply, we have something similar but the issue is finding the quickest/easiest way for teachers to collate their work in some order ready to be accessed and printed, they probably will just have to save copies of work in a folder on the network whilst assigning work, Is this what most schools do?

I was wondering whilst they were setting the work in assignments they cold send to a group for 'paper packs' and admin could access all the work and print, but doing it this way is I think is  much more time consuming to access and print (as its not designed for this) than the teachers simply also saving copies into a folder on the network. I think I know what they need to do - just wanted to check there was no other way whilst work was being assigned this could include collating work for paper packs! Thank you

I think the problem with a network folder might be that the Admin person won't know how many copies are needed or when it's needed for.  There also the questions of prioritising and what to do with documents already printed.  If they delete the document or move it, accidents can happen.  If they leave it in the folder, they can lose track.

At least a form can send an email to the admin person.

We are all fine right now.  Working remotely.  Team communication was a little tricky to get right, but we're getting there.  If you are ever struggling with anything, or waiting for a response, copy in Amber - she's coordinating questions and answers.

Having said that, posting on the forum really helps too, as others with the same question can find answers.