Twitter on ie11

Chay

Question

Hi all,

I'm having trouble getting the twitter feed working with Internet Explorer 11. It works fine with Chrome, Safari and Firefox, but it just doesn't seem to work with explorer. Has anybody else come across this or know of a work around? I've tried both the custom built twitter widget and putting the extra code in as shown in the tutorials.

Many thanks

Chay

1 answer to this question

5 hours ago, Chay said:

Hi all,

I'm having trouble getting the twitter feed working with Internet Explorer 11. It works fine with Chrome, Safari and Firefox, but it just doesn't seem to work with explorer. Has anybody else come across this or know of a work around? I've tried both the custom built twitter widget and putting the extra code in as shown in the tutorials.

Many thanks

Chay

Looks like Twitter is not supporting IE11, I found this link on their site https://help.twitter.com/en/using-twitter/twitter-supported-browsers . . They support Edge, Chrome, Safari, Firefox and others built off Webkit/Chromium but no mention of IE11

I have had a breif look over their code and it will not work for IE6, IE7, IE8, IE9, IE10 or IE11

• Thanks 2