Parents signature

ann

Question

11 answers to this question

35 minutes ago, ann said:

Is there a process for parents to electronically sign to say they have checked their child's homework

Thanks 

Ann

Could stick a form somewhere....  have you checked homework....  if they tick and hit submit it would register username, date time etc???

Then you could reset it on a Monday???

• Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, ADT said:

Could stick a form somewhere....  have you checked homework....  if they tick and hit submit it would register username, date time etc???

Then you could reset it on a Monday???

Hi @ann

As per @ADT response I would also suggest creating a site and using the Form widget and asking parents to complete this when they have checked student's homework.

If you have any questions please let me know

Many Thanks

Jay 

HI

Sorry I misunderstood the teachers request. Is there a way to add a detention to a students calendar and then get the parent to sign to say they have seen it? 

The form idea would work for the signatures but can we bring detentions through to the students calendar from SIMS?

40 minutes ago, ann said:

HI

Sorry I misunderstood the teachers request. Is there a way to add a detention to a students calendar and then get the parent to sign to say they have seen it? 

The form idea would work for the signatures but can we bring detentions through to the students calendar from SIMS?

If it's in SIMS....  theres a good chance not!!!  Frog only has access to certain data!!  But id wait for the official response!! ?

• Like 1

On 31/01/2020 at 15:30, ann said:

HI

Could you use a form attached to a MyFrog Message and send that to the parent?

Regarding detentions not pulling through from SIMS, it is true that they don't appear in the calendar, but I wonder if they could be timetabled to do so?

We use Class Charts which I believe  updates SIMS in real time with behaviour and detentions etc but as i mentioned I don't know SIMS very well so... could you tell me if it possible to put a detention onto a students timetable in SIMS? 

30 minutes ago, ann said:

We use Class Charts which I believe  updates SIMS in real time with behaviour and detentions etc but as i mentioned I don't know SIMS very well so... could you tell me if it possible to put a detention onto a students timetable in SIMS? 

Hi @ann

Sorry if I've got your hopes up, I'm not sure how easy this would be, but I was speculating that your timetabler person could create an additional period after school and a new class for detentions.  Then daily, you could add / remove students from that class.  Frog would import their timetables as usual and display a Detentions period if the student is in that class.