Widget requests

As everyone knows I've been banging on about FrogCode for sometime now and from Austen onwards, you should be able to request access to this fantastic tool.

I've been playing with it since Christmas and have a lot of '3/4' finished widgets.  I'm slowly tidying them up, submitting them to @Chris.Smith to check my code doesn't break anything and releasing them on the Community.

Having just gone through that process for the activity timer and folder search, I'm ready to find time to do the next couple.  So, which ones would you like me to for finish next?

Here's the list:

IMG_0088.thumb.PNG.d804aafeaa196c8d725b8f2c46936476.PNG

Happy to explain what each of these are, or perhaps these aren't the widgets you care about.  Let me know, otherwise I'll just pick myself.

We would use date countdown, maps and news ticker, as we already have work arounds for them but a widget would be much simpler. 

A week 1 or 2 (or in our case week A and B) widget would be really useful too, this is something we don't have at the moment but would definitely use.

Something like an accordion menu would be good too, we implemented this in a page with html which was really useful, but not possible for general staff to use.

2 hours ago, Corinne said:

Something like an accordion menu would be good too, we implemented this in a page with html which was really useful, but not possible for general staff to use.

Could this be something you build?  I think you still have access to the beta?

22 hours ago, Graham Quince said:

Could this be something you build?  I think you still have access to the beta?

I could give it a go but I've been swamped recently here. I got put in another role part time and only just got back to my job full time so feel like I'm constantly playing catch up. I will give it a go if I get the time though!