Photos and Logos not appearing for teachers

Ali

Question

Hi,  I seem to have a broken page on our Frog community.  Photos and logos are not appearing to teachers but can be viewed logged in as an administrator.  This has only been an issue since Christmas and only on our Learning Resources page.  Small black mini computer icons appear with white crosses in place of the images.  It makes no difference which browser is being used and the page is published and I cannot see any preferences set and nothing is blocking things via the browsers.  Any ideas?

4 answers to this question

4 hours ago, Ali said:

Hi,  I seem to have a broken page on our Frog community.  Photos and logos are not appearing to teachers but can be viewed logged in as an administrator.  This has only been an issue since Christmas and only on our Learning Resources page.  Small black mini computer icons appear with white crosses in place of the images.  It makes no difference which browser is being used and the page is published and I cannot see any preferences set and nothing is blocking things via the browsers.  Any ideas?

Hi, sounds like we'll need our support team to get in touch with you so we can check this out. @Connor Hutchinson

20 hours ago, Ali said:

Hi @Ali

I've just had a quick look on your platform, but cannot see a Learning Resources page.   It sounds like either there's a caching thing going on or a sharing change.   Can you let me know how to find the page and I'll take a look.