Shared Folders

DianePrince

Hi @DianePrince

The CSS class for the shared folder widget is widget_sharedfolders

Just before I left for my unexpected break(?), I prepared the first in a series of tutorials, showing how you could make big changes to Frog using an HTML widget and CSS:

https://www.frogcommunity.com/css

Colour options would include:

• background
  • border

There might be more, but if you add a widget to a page, leave the editor and right-click and choose Inspect Element, you'll see of the widget is rendered(?) in HTML with its CSS classes.  That might help you makes alterations.

• 2 weeks later...

I've looked at your tutorials, however, I can't seem to find anything that helps with my query and unfortunately I don't do CSS so I am completely stuck.

Is there anyway you could give me the bit of code I need or alternatively could I ask for a RFC so we can change the colours of widgets without having to use the HTML brick?

Sorry @DianePrince,

I've just tried myself and it is hard to remove the background colour, so let's bypass that altogether, this code hides the blue top:

<style>
.widget_sharedfolders .theme-headerbg {
    height:0px;
    overflow:hidden;
}
<style>

And this code replaces it with a solid red box:

<style>
.widget_sharedfolders .content-wrapper:before {
    content:"Shared Folders";
    height:30px;
    background:#FF0000;
    display:block;
    width:100%;
    padding:10px;
    font-weight:bold;
}
</style>

I'm going to guess you'd want to style it up a bit more, but this should get you started.

Capture.PNG

Of course, you're welcome to create an idea on the Ideas Portal too

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Been having a play with this and thought I'd add what I had managed to do to style up the widget

<style>
.widget_sharedfolders .content-wrapper:before {
    content:"Useful Downloads";
    height:30px;
    background: rgb(180,227,145); /* Old browsers */
    background: -moz-radial-gradient(center, ellipse cover, rgba(180,227,145,1) 0%, rgba(33,127,12,1) 100%); /* FF3.6-15 */
    background: -webkit-radial-gradient(center, ellipse cover, rgba(180,227,145,1) 0%,rgba(33,127,12,1) 100%); /* Chrome10-25,Safari5.1-6 */
    background: radial-gradient(ellipse at center, rgba(180,227,145,1) 0%,rgba(33,127,12,1) 100%); /* W3C, IE10+, FF16+, Chrome26+, Opera12+, Safari7+ */
    filter: progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.gradient( startColorstr='#b4e391', endColorstr='#217f0c',GradientType=1 ); /* IE6-9 fallback on horizontal gradient */
    display:block;
    width:100%;
    padding:10px;
    font-weight:bold;
    color:black;
    text-align:center;
    font-size:32px;
    font-family:"Arial";
}
</style>

<style>
.widget_sharedfolders .resources-container {
    background: #eeeeee; /* Old browsers */
    background: -moz-radial-gradient(center, ellipse cover, #eeeeee 0%, #cccccc 100%); /* FF3.6-15 */
    background: -webkit-radial-gradient(center, ellipse cover, #eeeeee 0%,#cccccc 100%); /* Chrome10-25,Safari5.1-6 */
    background: radial-gradient(ellipse at center, #eeeeee 0%,#cccccc 100%); /* W3C, IE10+, FF16+, Chrome26+, Opera12+, Safari7+ */
    filter: progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.gradient( startColorstr='#eeeeee', endColorstr='#cccccc',GradientType=1 ); /* IE6-9 fallback on horizontal gradient */
}
</style>

First I used http://www.colorzilla.com/gradient-editor/ to make some gradients and used them as my background colour for the top bar. I then added a little to Grahams css by adding in the 'color:black;' to change the colour of the font, aligned the text in the center, changed the font size and family.

I then found that the inside of the box is .resources-container so changed the background of that to make it stand out a little more.

I've attached an image of the one that this creates. Not the one I went with but not a bad first attempt.Screen Shot 2016-10-26 at 22.27.41.png

• Like 1