Frog Store Working?

pconkie

Question

18 answers to this question

19 hours ago, ADT said:

Are you trying to access the Frog Store from within Frog....  Go to FrogDrive...  Applications....

From within frog - yes - by clicking on the ribbit and following the links.

Searched for frog store inside frog - didn’t find anything.

didn't look in apps!

2 minutes ago, pconkie said:

From within frog - yes - by clicking on the ribbit and following the links.

Searched for frog store inside frog - didn’t find anything.

didn't look in apps!

@ADT has the correct solution again. He should get commission or something.  

You do have to access the store from within frog - actually from within the local frog store app, which doesn't appear in search results with the following search terms "frog store" or "store" but is in frogdrive/applications or with search term "frogstore" (all one word).  Downloaded now - thanks! Perhaps this can be made a little bit easier? 

2 minutes ago, pconkie said:

You do have to access the store from within frog - actually from within the local frog store app, which doesn't appear in search results with the following search terms "frog store" or "store" but is in frogdrive/applications or with search term "frogstore" (all one word).  Downloaded now - thanks! Perhaps this can be made a little bit easier? 

Hold on. Where does it go when downloaded? I've waited....I've logged out and back in.....I've closed the browser and re-opened - no Election 2019 site?

6 minutes ago, pconkie said:

He shoots...  he scores..... ?

11 minutes ago, pconkie said:

Hold on. Where does it go when downloaded? I've waited....I've logged out and back in.....I've closed the browser and re-opened - no Election 2019 site?

Hit refresh....  it'll be added as one of your sites!!

2 hours ago, pconkie said:

No sign of it after refreshing....

Has it shown up yet? There is some weirdness where it can sometimes take a little while for the servers to synchronize and for the site to be downloaded. Hopefully this is something that we will be able to improve on in the not too distant future!

2 hours ago, adamw said:

Has it shown up yet? There is some weirdness where it can sometimes take a little while for the servers to synchronize and for the site to be downloaded. Hopefully this is something that we will be able to improve on in the not too distant future!

Still not shown up.  How long should I wait??

12 minutes ago, pconkie said:

Still not shown up.  How long should I wait??

If it hasn't shown up in 24 hours then something must be wrong - let support know and they'll be able to investigate it for you. I have seen it take a while before, which can be frustrating I know. This is something I hope we can improve in the future!

• Thanks 1