Remove non-MIS linked parent accounts

pconkie

Question

6 answers to this question

4 hours ago, pconkie said:

I can't find this on the community site - what is the fastest way to remove non-mis linked parents accounts? I'm hoping the csv method can be used!

Thanks

Paul

Is it not the same a Students?

25 minutes ago, ADT said:

Is it not the same a Students?

It might be but because students lose their registration group you can sort them so that they are all together! Anyway i've been shown the _delete trick and that works great.  In Groups on the other hand you just "select all" and it doesn't delete the MIS linked groups!  

Just now, pconkie said:

It might be but because students lose their registration group you can sort them so that they are all together! Anyway i've been shown the _delete trick and that works great.  In Groups on the other hand you just "select all" and it doesn't delete the MIS linked groups!  

Yep the _delete trick was what i was thinking of!!  Also means you can add that....  and if no one complains they cant get onto Frog after a week you know you can delete them safely!! ?

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ADT said:

Yep the _delete trick was what i was thinking of!!  Also means you can add that....  and if no one complains they cant get onto Frog after a week you know you can delete them safely!! ?

Ah!, didn't think of that - just deleted them!