Timetables

pconkie

Question

7 answers to this question

Hi @ADT @pconkie

Our Development Team are aware of this issue and they are currently investigating this further. I will create separate support tickets for you both regarding this and provide you both with any updates on the progress of this issue.

If you have any issues or questions please let me know

Many Thanks,

Jay 

22 minutes ago, pconkie said:

Anybody else got a problem with the timetable widget?  I think it thinks we are in a different timezone - everything is 1 hour too late!

Parents and students want to know if they can come in later tomorrow!

Yep us too. I have reported it and it's a known bug. They said it will be fixed ASAP.

18 minutes ago, pconkie said:

Anybody else got a problem with the timetable widget?  I think it thinks we are in a different timezone - everything is 1 hour too late!

Parents and students want to know if they can come in later tomorrow!

I noticed the lessons were out of sync by an hour...  it was an issue with schools being in BST time....  which has been fixed but couldn't be tested as it was during the holidays!!  But i can concur our time is out by an hour!! :(

1 hour ago, johnmorris01 said:

Any update on this? I logged a support call on Monday regarding it expecting it to be a quick fix TBH! ?

Frog has alwasy been a forward thinking company........  now its literally working ahead of everyone else.... ?

• Like 1