MIS update

pconkie

Question

Next years timetable, groups and student data is currently sat ready and waiting in SIMS.

In frog there appears to be no timetable information, and last years groups and students. This is understandable as the new academic year has not started yet!

However, it would be incredibly useful to have everything in frog sooner than 3/9/19.  Is there a way to do this with the frog extractor? We are doing training sessions before the students come back and currently there is nothing to show! I think this will be the case on the training day too :( Alternatively is there anything we can do in SIMS to help frog?

Thanks

Paul

2 answers to this question

1 hour ago, pconkie said:

Next years timetable, groups and student data is currently sat ready and waiting in SIMS.

In frog there appears to be no timetable information, and last years groups and students. This is understandable as the new academic year has not started yet!

However, it would be incredibly useful to have everything in frog sooner than 3/9/19.  Is there a way to do this with the frog extractor? We are doing training sessions before the students come back and currently there is nothing to show! I think this will be the case on the training day too :( Alternatively is there anything we can do in SIMS to help frog?

Thanks

Paul

That’s my issue...  want to show the new and improved Frog Seats and new Who am I teaching SEN sites!!