Graham Quince

FrogCode widget - who has filled in my form?

Here's a new widget suggested by Holmfrith High, the widget lets you search for a group (or profile) then checks to see if the individuals have made an entry to the form (set in preferences).  It brings back the name, username and time / date of the entry too.

Of course, if you need more information, then if you use the Data Viewer widget alongside this FrogCode widget, you can see their entries.

filledinform.PNG

https://www.frogeducation.com/community/frogcode/frogcode-showcase/whofilledinmyform

(This widget uses the group picker from the Random Name Selector - I've posted the code on this thread: https://forum.frogcommunity.com/index.php?/topic/1292-wip-who-has-completed-my-form-widget/

This is handy thanks Graham - does it go on the site the form is on? Or can it run on its own?

Just now, gbligh said:

This is handy thanks Graham - does it go on the site the form is on? Or can it run on its own?

It uses the Form selector preference from the Data Viewer widget - so it does need to be on the same site.

Great thanks - so I’m thinking of using this to give our safeguarding lead a view of who has filled in the code of conduct. Would she need a certain sharing permission on the site where the form is?

45 minutes ago, gbligh said:

Great thanks - so I’m thinking of using this to give our safeguarding lead a view of who has filled in the code of conduct. Would she need a certain sharing permission on the site where the form is?

Looks like she may just need view rights for the site in question.

I've updated the widget with a couple of tweaks.   

• The table now has a white background - before it was transparent, so if you had it in a black page, you couldn't read the white rows
  • The names are now sorted in alphabetical order
  • There's a choice in Advanced now for names to display as either "forename surname" or "surname, forename"