'How to use frog' Student friendly resources

deanmoulder

HI all, 

does anyone have any resources they would be happy to share to teach students how to actually use Frog? Something student friendly that would show them how to access and complete assignments, how to work their dashboard, how to navigate frog etc?

Anything you have would be greatly appreciate, an enterprising support teacher has approached me for resources (going above an beyond to teach students Frog) and I wondered whether the community would come to my aid? Sites, videos, guides anything would be great!

Thank you in advance!

It is something that we need to do more of as we are currently asking staff, parents and students to use it more. I put this together to share with students in form time in an attempt to get them to mark their assignments as complete. They don't have access to computers so it was just a case of showing and then trying to get staff to remind them to do it.

Going forwards we are looking at putting more effort into training the new intake when they come for their induction days so that they are confident accessing it and using the different functions from the word go!

Yr10 How to complete assignments.pptx

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...
48 minutes ago, Matt said:

@deanmoulder yep, we've got a few videos to re-record with the new UI! We're hoping to get a revamped knowledgebase with articles and videos as part of this! We'll let you know when to expect that soon B|

Wheres Edd when you need him........ 9_9