Reset a Poll via the page?

ADT

I was wondering if there was a way to reset a Poll on a page...  without needing to edit the page? 

So I've been building resources for next year which we share across the department.  I've been using polls on pages but thought it would be great if there was a way to press a hidden (visible to staff) which would show the results and then another one to reset the results for the next teacher??

Your probably going to say something like add the date viewer brick....  but wondered if it could be easier than that!!!

Just wondering.....  o and look no styling!!!! :P

@Graham Quince

20 minutes ago, Graham Quince said:

Well, you can use the Data-Viewer widget to access the Poll information - and point it to the poll directly.  The data-viewer also has the option to reset the poll too.

See i said you would say that...... 

On 02/07/2019 at 12:19, ADT said:

See i said you would say that...... 

I haven't checked, but I assume pressing that button fires off an api call to clear the poll, in which case a html widget with a bit of javascript could do the trick?

27 minutes ago, adamw said:

I haven't checked, but I assume pressing that button fires off an api call to clear the poll, in which case a html widget with a bit of javascript could do the trick?

See now that's a better answer...... :D