MyFrog Login

DUNCAN LEWIS

Question

Morning,

Is anyone else having issues logging into the MyFrog App?

I can't replicate the issue myself but have had a number of students and parents call in to say it loads a blank page. When clicking on the dashboard or assignments tab it freezes on the loading wheel. The resolution is to log out of the app and back in but apparently this only solves the issues for a short time.

I have made sure their device and app are up to date.

20 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, DUNCAN LEWIS said:

Morning,

Is anyone else having issues logging into the MyFrog App?

I can't replicate the issue myself but have had a number of students and parents call in to say it loads a blank page. When clicking on the dashboard or assignments tab it freezes on the loading wheel. The resolution is to log out of the app and back in but apparently this only solves the issues for a short time.

I have made sure their device and app are up to date.

Hi Duncan...

Yep happens here...  log out and log back on it fixes the issue till it happens again!! 

Its like it forgets who you are!! ?

On 8/25/2019 at 12:54 PM, gbligh said:

This looks to be fixed now in the Frank Patch :)

Is there any plans for the app to be updated to take advantage of the iPhone screens with the notch? Eg. iPhone X etc?

@gbligh That's brilliant and regarding the notch screen display, this has already been captured and our developers will be working to support this display, hopefully in the near future but it is still in it's early development stages, but most definitely on the radar.

On 29/08/2019 at 09:05, Tom said:

@gbligh That's brilliant and regarding the notch screen display, this has already been captured and our developers will be working to support this display, hopefully in the near future but it is still in it's early development stages, but most definitely on the radar.

Its not fixed for us??? 

@gbligh

12 hours ago, pdurber said:

We're having this, and other issues on IOS devices. Some older IOS devices Iphone 5 ish can't log in to MyFrog at all, they have to use the site access via a browser.

I noticed this today.....  i uninstalled the app and installed it again!!  Seems to have fixed it....  for now!!  Not ideal when there have been so many app issues recently!! ?

Actually scrap that...   its broke!!

@Graham Quince @Matt

On 07/01/2020 at 20:57, pdurber said:

We're having this, and other issues on IOS devices. Some older IOS devices Iphone 5 ish can't log in to MyFrog at all, they have to use the site access via a browser.

MyFrog requires iOS 10 or later. So any devices running older versions than that will not work.

On 08/01/2020 at 08:55, ADT said:

I noticed this today.....  i uninstalled the app and installed it again!!  Seems to have fixed it....  for now!!  Not ideal when there have been so many app issues recently!! ?

Actually scrap that...   its broke!!

@Graham Quince @Matt

What device / iOS version are you running @ADT?

18 hours ago, Matt said:

MyFrog requires iOS 10 or later. So any devices running older versions than that will not work.

What device / iOS version are you running @ADT?

Morning Matt..  Its not as broke as first thought... it does however launch on a blacked out window which looks to have the URL and buttons...   before after a short while getting on!!!! 

Image preview