Embed documents from OneDrive Issue!

ADT

Ok in Quincy defence... erm.... erm....  it's his first day?????

Looks like it could be ANOTHER Frog 3 Froglearn issue!!!  So id your a Froglearn only school given it a go and let us know what happens!!!!! 

Good luck!!! 

2 hours ago, ADT said:

Ok in Quincy defence... erm.... erm....  it's his first day?????

Looks like it could be ANOTHER Frog 3 Froglearn issue!!!  So id your a Froglearn only school given it a go and let us know what happens!!!!! 

Good luck!!! 

Sorry for all the errors in the above...  it's what happens when you're posting on your phone...  and you know the battery's just about to die..... post...  post...  ahhhhhhh!!!!!

2 hours ago, Graham Quince said:

Widget is working!

Some Frog3-FrogLearn school may need a server configuration change.  We'll roll this into the next hotfix, but let me know directly if you want this before then.

@ADT we've tested on Gosforth, you're good to go.

Graham

It lives.....  but erm......  doesn't display a powerpoint!!  But it does show the link..... Its probably an us thing!!!!

11 hours ago, Graham Quince said:

Think it's a you thing.  Tested it on your platform with Excel and PowerPoint.  PowerPoint worked fine.  Tried it on another school both types worked.  

Late night!!  Sounds about right.....  bloody managed service!! >:(

2 minutes ago, Chris.Smith said:

Are you feeling alright @ADT? Is that... a compliment? :P Next you'll be coding!

Hey wait a min.... I usually give credit where credits due.....  its just its very rarely due!! :P

On 22/03/2017 at 15:18, Graham Quince said:

OK. made it.

Welcome to our new FrogCode hub on the community: https://www.frogcommunity.com/frogcode

In the tutorials section on the hub, you'll find a tutorial showing how to install a downloaded widget, and in the showcase section, you'll find the office365 file to download.

Ok Folks,

Public Service Announcement - @ADT found a bug in the Sites integration (in particular the Copy Page functionality). If a FrogCode widget is present on the page, the Copy Page function will break causing the sites application to lock up and hang. At this point the platform is only recoverable by refreshing/closing the tab. I have added a new page to the above site called "Known Bugs" which will have the status and release information for each bug that the community raises. In the meantime, avoid using FrogCode widgets with the Copy Pages functionality; If you need to copy a page with a FrogCode widget on, please temporarily remove the widget, copy the page and replace the widget and manually copy on to the new page.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chris.Smith said:

Ok Folks,

Public Service Announcement - @ADT found a bug in the Sites integration (in particular the Copy Page functionality). If a FrogCode widget is present on the page, the Copy Page function will break causing the sites application to lock up and hang. At this point the platform is only recoverable by refreshing/closing the tab. I have added a new page to the above site called "Known Bugs" which will have the status and release information for each bug that the community raises. In the meantime, avoid using FrogCode widgets with the Copy Pages functionality; If you need to copy a page with a FrogCode widget on, please temporarily remove the widget, copy the page and replace the widget and manually copy on to the new page.

Bloody rogue coders....  handing out dodgy widgets.......................  which clearly haven't been tested enough...... :P

16 minutes ago, ADT said:

Bloody rogue coders....  handing out dodgy widgets.......................  which clearly haven't been tested enough...... :P

Widget is fine... Though not without it's faults, it works just fine. This is a FrogOS issue not a FrogCode issue. :)

1 minute ago, Chris.Smith said:

Widget is fine... Though not without it's faults, it works just fine. This is a FrogOS issue not a FrogCode issue. :)

Always said that FrogOS was rubbish......

• 4 months later...

I've just had a quick look at the Office 365 document widget but hit an issue with IE displaying a "This content cannot be displayed in a frame" error. Chrome dev console displays a "Refused to display 'MY DOCUMENT FROM ONEDRIVE' in a frame because it set 'X-Frame-Options' to 'sameorigin' when trying to view any of the documents.

Is this a Frog 3/Froglearn issue with using the widget? Our box is being converted to Froglearn only tomorrow so if it is that, then I'll just wait for the change!

1 hour ago, johnmorris01 said:

I've just had a quick look at the Office 365 document widget but hit an issue with IE displaying a "This content cannot be displayed in a frame" error. Chrome dev console displays a "Refused to display 'MY DOCUMENT FROM ONEDRIVE' in a frame because it set 'X-Frame-Options' to 'sameorigin' when trying to view any of the documents.

Is this a Frog 3/Froglearn issue with using the widget? Our box is being converted to Froglearn only tomorrow so if it is that, then I'll just wait for the change!

Hi....

Wouldnt think it's a Frog 3 FrogLearn issue!!!  It's would have worked out of the box for us...  if our managed service hadn't secured the bones out of 365!!!

i had to get @Graham Quince to slightly customise his code to get it almost working... and then like with the HTML way...  still have to put the created URL into a browser...   which changes it...  to stick it into the widget!!!

Have you tried that?

I've never published that widget, so @johnmorris01 won't be able to try it.   I can reassure you that in the October Da Vinci release, a true Office365 embed widget is coming out, together with FrogDrive integration and SSO.

John - I'll jump onto your platform and add the code and drop you a line.  Then you can decide if you wish to deploy it from Package Manager.

11 minutes ago, Graham Quince said:

I've never published that widget, so @johnmorris01 won't be able to try it.   I can reassure you that in the October Da Vinci release, a true Office365 embed widget is coming out, together with FrogDrive integration and SSO.

John - I'll jump onto your platform and add the code and drop you a line.  Then you can decide if you wish to deploy it from Package Manager.

Sorry i meant try getting the link and opening it in a browser before adding it to the widget!!  Sorry Graham... was typing that while fending off the kids!! ;)

Edited by ADT