Google Search Bar!!

ADT

17 minutes ago, Chris.Smith said:

@Graham Quince @ADT Disappointed with you both for not spotting the FrogOS Global Search box lighting up... See me after class.

<script type="text/javascript">
    this.element.find('input').on('click', function(ev) {
        ev.stopPropagation();
    });
</script>

Stick this at the bottom of @Graham Quince's code and you should be golden :)

Nice one and it never lit up for me!

• 1 month later...

Anyone who is interested, one of the FrogCode Beta testers has written a pretty cool Google Search Widget using FrogCode! They even added two colour picker preferences allowing you to change the colour of the search button!

Who would be interested in using that widget on their FrogLearn?

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I've just stumbled into this thread after having the aforementioned 'it doesn't work with IE' issues. My explanation that 'IE isn't particularly good, please use Chrome, or you know, click the google image and it'll open Google in a new tab' was met with disgruntled responses of 'nothing ever works'. Gah!

Anyway my google search bar looks ugly, I poached it from elsewhere and changed the dimensions, so I'd be interested in a pretty cool Google Search widget @Chris.Smith

Capture.PNG.13d9843bcf988f21472c3c64782da84b.PNG

On ‎17‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 12:46, Chris.Smith said:

Anyone who is interested, one of the FrogCode Beta testers has written a pretty cool Google Search Widget using FrogCode! They even added two colour picker preferences allowing you to change the colour of the search button!

glad @deanmoulder wrote something on this post.... reminded me about your offer @Chris.Smith share the joy!!

• 1 month later...
On 17/03/2017 at 12:46, Chris.Smith said:

Yes please Chris!

4 minutes ago, gbligh said:

Looks great, although we can't use it being Frog3/FrogLearn :( The office embed one doesn't work either 

Who says you cant??

Just now, Graham Quince said:

Nope, not for me   - might be a caching thing?

I wondered that too, but Chris has gone for the day - i'll have to check with him tomorrow

Well when ive added it to the package manager...  I get the Office 365 installer..... again!!

6 minutes ago, gbligh said:

Looks great, although we can't use it being Frog3/FrogLearn :( The office embed one doesn't work either 

Were a Frog 3/FrogLearn school and the office thing worked for us ish!!  It didn't work with out a tweek of the url but that's an us thing not a Frog thing!!!

3 minutes ago, Graham Quince said:

I see the problem.  The widget logo was pointing to the other widget.   Try the download icon.

School boy error.....

2 minutes ago, gbligh said:

I'm sure someone told me we couldn't have FrogCode widgets at the moment as we are a dual platform school. See the attached video - I drag it onto the page and then it just freezes, then everything becomes unresponsive 

FrogCode error.mov

What browser are you using??