Training Course

nward

Question

I've just had a look at the great homework training course here

https://www.frogeducation.com/community/training/homework

Is this available as a site download, like the create a site and frog snap training sites? It would be really handy for new staff and even old staff with the new markbook being introduced.  I tried to embed it but it says the provider doesn't allow. 

Many thanks 

10 answers to this question

@nward I have created the site within your Frog platform which the site name is "Frog Homework Course". Please let me know and I will change the site ownership to you in Frog and you can share this out to your staff. 

I am in the process of uploading this site to the Frogstore in order for other school's to use the site within Frog. 

If you have any issues please let me know,

Kind Regards,

Jay

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, nward said:

I've just had a look at the great homework training course here

https://www.frogeducation.com/community/training/homework

Is this available as a site download, like the create a site and frog snap training sites? It would be really handy for new staff and even old staff with the new markbook being introduced.  I tried to embed it but it says the provider doesn't allow. 

Many thanks 

I've set up a page on our staff dashboard called Frog How To's? and created links!! :D

Yes I've done that with lots of others too but was hoping to cheat ? The How to Create a site site and Frog snap training site were fab for staff inductions - Ill try and make something similar 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Jay said:

@nward I have created the site within your Frog platform which the site name is "Frog Homework Course". Please let me know and I will change the site ownership to you in Frog and you can share this out to your staff. 

I am in the process of uploading this site to the Frogstore in order for other school's to use the site within Frog. 

Kind Regards,

Jay

Thank you so much, its very much appreciated Jay, Would be great if you could change the ownership and Ill get it added to our help sites. 

@nward You're very welcome and I have changed the ownership of the site to your admin account in Frog which should be in your "My Sites" section in Frog. 

Many Thanks,

Jay

2 minutes ago, Jay said:

@nward You're very welcome and I have changed the ownership of the site to your admin account in Frog which should be in your "My Sites" section in Frog. 

Many Thanks,

Jay

But if the the Course is updated.......  wont someone have to remember to reshare to the Frog store...  then we have to download again etc ????

@ADT As it stands the course it up-to-date and won't need changing unless we decide to change the home-work process which we have only recently released Markbook which is going to be our go-to homework management in Frog moving forward. Please let me know if you would like me to upload the site to your Frog platform and you can take a look at how it works. 

Many Thanks,

Jay 

51 minutes ago, Jay said:

@ADT As it stands the course it up-to-date and won't need changing unless we decide to change the home-work process which we have only recently released Markbook which is going to be our go-to homework management in Frog moving forward. Please let me know if you would like me to upload the site to your Frog platform and you can take a look at how it works. 

Many Thanks,

Jay 

Hi Jay....  as you say its only recently been releases.....  so will be getting "tweeks" in the upcoming releases. ;)

Ive just linked to the site..... incase there are any changes to your copy of the site..... :D