Reporting options - percentage by objectives taught.

Chris Stonehall

Hi,

I am currently the assessment coordinator at my school and we have recently implemented FROG progress. Along with my colleagues, I've been very impressed with FROG integration and scope for coping with life after levels. I do have one question however in regards to reporting; is it possible to compile a report that shows only statements (KPI) taught and alongside this information a percentage of children who fall in to each of the progress markers chosen by the school?

For example; If I had finished teaching addition and subtraction would I be able to bring up a report that showed only objectives delivered in that assessment period and also contained something like; 30% of the class were judged to be below expectation for these statements, 40% were expected and 30% were above (a very simplistic example).

Thanks

• 2 months later...
Guest Jenny Vosper

Hi Chris,

I'm sorry that you've had to wait a while for the answer to this question. I hope you've had an answer in the meantime, but I thought I'd reply in case anyone else stumbles across this. I think the best report for you to try out would be the Group LO Progress Summary. This report is run for a group of students against an area of the curriculum (e.g. Yr 6 Mathematics), a time period and KPIs/All Objectives. You can then see a list of the KPIs/objectives for the subject chosen, with a count against each of the number and percentage of students at each status. You can also see a Not Taught column, to show any gaps. There's also a click through on the statistics to allow you to see a list of the students at each status - so for example if a single student was Not On Track compared to the rest of the class, you could check which student that was.

I hope this helps!

Jenny